Re: Moving forward on improving HTTP's security

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 01:37:36PM -0800, James M Snell wrote:
> Ok great, so HTTP/2 will allow plaintext.  Fantastic. The next
> question is: If I have a plaintext HTTP/2 server on my intranet, will
> I be able to use Chrome to access that server using HTTP/2?

No, William has said he doesn't want. So you'll probably have to use another
browser (eg: IE). Maybe it will make MS port IE to Linux, after all they had
a Solaris version 15 years ago and even an OSX one I believe :-) People pick
what works best for them, very few have a religion in this area. That's what
made the success of Firefox and Chrome.

Willy