Re: Moving forward on improving HTTP's security

Le Mer 13 novembre 2013 23:32, Mike Belshe a écrit :

> Look, we've had this debate time and time again and its always the people
> with vested interests that are against TLS.

Because Google and friends have no vested interest? They don't have any
relationship with data collection? They've never been condemned in court?
They revenues do not depend on being the only ones able to monitor people
on the Internet? Mozilla revenues do not depend on Google?

>I have yet to hear from a
> single person that is against TLS who isn't either a hacker, a government
> agent, or a seller of software which relies on unsecured traffic.

I'm none of those. ham radio operators are none of those.

Please remove your blinders.

--
Nicolas Mailhot