Re: New Version Notification for draft-bishop-http2-extension-frames-00.txt

Content filtering is a different matter entirely, and usually happens
in a way that is content-sensitive. The kind of "silent dropping"
that's being discussed here is indiscriminate, with no consideration
being given to the frame content. The fact of the matter is that
silently dropping end-to-end frames without understanding why they've
been transmitted is extremely dangerous.