New Version Notification for draft-bishop-http2-extension-frames-00.txt

Since I was volunteered at the working group meeting to share this, here's the current version of my draft.  I will re-emphasize that this is strictly a strawman, and any suggestions on how to improve this are more than welcome.

Sent from Windows Mail

From: internet-drafts@ietf.org<mailto:internet-drafts@ietf.org>
Sent: ?Friday?, ?November? ?8?, ?2013 ?11?:?16? ?AM
To: Mike Bishop<mailto:Michael.Bishop@microsoft.com>

A new version of I-D, draft-bishop-http2-extension-frames-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Mike Bishop and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:  draft-bishop-http2-extension-frames
Revision:  00
Title:   Extension Frames in HTTP/2.0
Creation date:  2013-11-08
Group:   Individual Submission
Number of pages: 10
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bishop-http2-extension-frames-00

Abstract:
   This document describes a proposed modification to the HTTP/2.0
   specification to better support the creation of extensions without
   the need to version the core protocol or invoke additional protocol
   identifiers.

The IETF Secretariat