Re: push_promise sent after frames that reference promised resources

The main thing I'm trying to avoid is sending an object redundantly when it
doesn't need to be. And at the same time not require push_promises to be
sent before the frame that contains the reference to it.

Ideally we'd cancel the pulled request at the proxy because we know we've
already sent a prefetched (server pushed) copy of the same object. The HTTP
2.0 proxy could then inform the browser that the pulled request was
canceled via an error code that specifically indicates that the request was
redundant with a pushed resource. This would remove the need for the
RST_STREAM and eliminate the race.

If this is unclear I can describe what I'm suggesting in more detail.

Peter