Re: HPACK encoder/decoder memory bounding

It seems tricky to me for an endpoint to use less than
SETTINGS_HEADER_TABLE_SIZE for its encoding state, especially since it
still has to use SETTINGS_HEADER_TABLE_SIZE for its decoding state.

Since we already need an ack for a header table size change, can we perhaps
piggyback a negotiated size (guaranteed to be <= the advertised size) onto
that ack? So a client can just send SETTINGS_HEADER_TABLE_SIZE=5MB, and a
memory-constraint server can ack with SETTINGS_HEADER_TABLE_SIZE=4K, and
both sides will then use 4K.