Re: Cookie crumbling

On Tue, 22 Oct 2013, Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa wrote:

> I'm not really sure how important the cookie ordering today or future
> though.

I fought for us to leave out the sorting from the spec since I believe it is
wrong and never what was intended. But I "lost" and that sorting is now in the
cookie RFC.

Clearly there are enough big sites out there that depend on the sorting so it
won't be easy to just silently remove it. And all browsers sort them already.
But I also think that cookies are usually sent from browers to the server in a
single header.

--

  / daniel.haxx.se