Re: All changes but huffman encoding integrated + a question

On 15 October 2013 19:25, Roberto Peon <grmocg@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2) Make this illegal; This makes the encoder more complex as the encoder
> must attempt to do this encoding and then check to see if actually fit every
> time it does this kind of header representation.

Not to want to contradict Tatsuhiro, but I thought that you argued
pretty strongly for this one.  Something about a linear memory model.
I got the impression that this was OK with people, mainly because it
was perfectly consistent: evict, then add.

Did something change?