Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-http2-encryption-01.txt

FYI; the update I mentioned earlier. This confines the draft just to the idea that we use ALPN protocol identifiers to indicate security properties, decoupling at least some of them from the URI scheme.

Cheers,
Begin forwarded message:

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/