Re: [tsvwg] The List (of application-layer desired features)

The large difference being that I can't just deploy TCP-AO on 3rd party
machines. I have to wait for the vendors these 3rd parties use to do it
(e.g. the OS vendor), accept patches for it and deploy it, etc.
I have zero control over that, and zero control over the timeframe. That
means I can't plan for it or hurry it along.

Unfortunately, much of the time, my only options are either to complain
about it, or attempt to replace it.
-=R