Re: http methods

I think the effort of limiting the verbs (or making them self-descriptive,
e.g. safe-or-not, body-or-not, etc.) is probably useful.
I intend to spend zero effort towards it, and I hope that this group does
not-- this seems like something outside of our charter, would definitely
slow us down.
Perhaps a BOF to charter some other effort on this? Or is this in charter?

-=R