Re: :scheme and CONNECT method

From: (wrong string) 陈智昌 <willchan@chromium.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 16:42:12 +0200
To: Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa <tatsuhiro.t@gmail.com>
Cc: "ietf-http-wg@w3.org" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Great catch again! You're describing behavior that we've implemented in
Chromium (
https://code.google.com/p/chromium/codesearch#chromium/src/net/spdy/spdy_proxy_client_socket.cc&q=spdy_proxy_client_socket.cc&sq=package:chromium&l=368)
to get SPDY proxies to work with CONNECT, but we never wrote out in the
SPDY spec, since we've been bad people and have forgotten to write
everything down. I think we may need to separately discuss HTTP CONNECT
mapping to HTTP/2. I suggest opening an issue for this.