Re: [#193] Request payloads and push

I agree with James, except I'd limit this to GET only.

Every method we support creates one more little caveat for implementors.
 And when we have zero use cases defined it just doesn't make sense to me.
  The original design behind PUSH was for GET, so let's stick to that until
there is a clear need.

Mike