Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-05.txt

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 01:30:03 +0100
To: internet-drafts@ietf.org
Cc: i-d-announce@ietf.org, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Oh look, -05!

Changes are in the change log, as usual.

-06 awaits the final issues:
1. An update to header-compression, for which Roberto has the pen.
2. Mark has the ball on a couple of issues.

It's a short list.
https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/issues?milestone=2&state=open

-06 might include the resolution to other issues if the probability
envelope collapses in the meantime (c.f., the END_STREAM discussion),
but nothing major.  If you were waiting on a draft that you could
implement for the next interim, this is probably a good time to get
cracking.