Re: CONTINUATION Frame Size

headers that don't fit in the base frame, especially with compression, are
an outside edge case. Its an important edge case to have an answer for so
that we can maintain HTTP/1 gateways and such cases do indeed exist, but
from a performance standpoint its definitely an uninteresting edge case. It
doesn't make sense to me to create an exception in order to optimize that.

If we thought it was more than an edge case then we would need to rethink
the multiplexing rules for them, rather than carving out exceptions for
large frames, because massive headers will interfere with prioritization.
But in the end its not worth it because the continuation frame is really
just there for correctness.

-P