[#193] Request payloads and push

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 20:01:36 +0100
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
There's been something of a long thread on github about this topic,
that Will was unsuccessful in moving over here.  Let me try again.

https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/issues/193

Julian summarized the issue quite cogently as:
> [...] HTTP/1.1 allows safe methods with payload, so if we decide that
> in HTTP/2.0 we want to allow PUSH for safe methods, we shouldn't
> rule out that they could have payloads.

I'm just going to throw out the obvious counter argument here, namely:

HTTP/2.0 doesn't allow push for safe methods, it allows push for safe
methods that do not have request bodies.

And then we see what happens.  Commence!