Re: Applicability of new status code "4xx Credentials expired"?

At the moment, the libraries which manage such things typically get a token
& send it along, then if they get a 401 *assume* that it’s expired and go
for a refresh or re-auth.  I’m trying to think of a scenario in which you
were granted a token and subsequently got a 401 that is *not* an expiry.
If you can think of such a scenario, then I’d be in favor of a new code.  -T