Re: Who implemented which version of the compression draft?

From: Jain, Shakesh <shjain@akamai.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 12:54:55 -0500
To: Fred Akalin <akalin@google.com>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>

Actually, that particular issue may just be a difference in wording.

I'm still curious, though, about who implemented what version.

At Akamai we implemented draft 00 (with at least one bug to fix in our implementation). I could not make it to interop so can you please share what part of the spec you are talking about?

Shakesh