Re: Public node-http2 server

Your site uncovered a few bugs in Chrome's implementation having to do with
zero-payload header frames (which don't happen in SPDY). After fixing
those, it works beautifully!

This site makes for a good stress test as it kicks off a bunch of streams.
Also attached network log in case anyone wants to peruse.

[image: Inline image 1]