Re: Public node-http2 server

From: Fred Akalin <akalin@google.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 10:02:46 +0200
To: Gábor Molnár <gabor.molnar@sch.bme.hu>
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Your site uncovered a few bugs in Chrome's implementation having to do with
zero-payload header frames (which don't happen in SPDY). After fixing
those, it works beautifully!

This site makes for a good stress test as it kicks off a bunch of streams.
Also attached network log in case anyone wants to peruse.

[image: Inline image 1]

On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 1:01 AM, Gábor Molnár <gabor.molnar@sch.bme.hu>wrote:

> Just a quick announcement: to make testing with the node-http2<https://github.com/molnarg/node-http2>server implementation easier, I set up a public server here:
> https://gabor.molnar.es:8080/ It serves up the same static content that
> is available on the same server under port 80.
>
> It currently uses NPN negotiation (ALPN and Upgrade not available yet),
> and can fall back to simple HTTPS if the client does not support HTTP/2. It
> works with the node-http2 example client, but I did not do any interop.
> testing yet, so expect problems when connecting with your client :) I will
> try to keep it up to date (in sync with the node-http2 git repo), and maybe
> add publicly available debug logs in the near future. Please contact me
> with any testing experience!
>
>   Gábor

gabor_interop.png
(image/png attachment: gabor_interop.png)