RE: Alternative Header Compression Update..

From: RUELLAN Herve <Herve.Ruellan@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 16:55:18 +0000
To: James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>, "ietf-http-wg@w3.org" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
James,

The 256-entry table acting as a circular buffer is probably a cleaner solution than what is currently in the compression spec.

For the low-level encoding of entries, I think I prefer encoding each entry separately using a few bits to signal which encoding is used. This is much simpler to use, and I would think slightly more compact.

Hervé.