Compression update

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 13:36:56 -0700
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
The header compression draft has been revised and aside from some
clarifications, it includes a changed eviction algorithm.

Are the working group comfortable - particularly those who are
implementing this for the Hamburg interim - with the revised
algorithm?

Also, I'd like opinions on whether -05 should be issued to refer to
this draft, or whether we can get by with -04.  I really want to avoid
any confusion over what string we are negotiating if it comes to ALPN,
NPN or Upgrade negotiation.  Currently, that string is
"HTTP-draft-04/2.0", updating to -05 would likely require that people
negotiate "HTTP-draft-05/2.0".