Re: HTTP/2.0 -04 candidate

From: (wrong string) 陈智昌 <willchan@chromium.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 10:05:32 -0700
To: Sam Pullara <spullara@gmail.com>
Cc: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>, James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>, Albert Lunde <atlunde@panix.com>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
From
http://www.techradar.com/us/news/internet/how-the-amazon-silk-browser-works-1036102
:
"""
Another interesting trick: Silk keeps track of this parsing. Jenkins says
Silk can keep track of how the processing worked for, say, the last 100,000
users - that in all cases, the same logo header was downloaded and that the
page did not change this routine. When you visit using the browser, Silk
might decide to use a "smart push" and send you that logo header to speed
up browsing even further.
"""

As far as trust, a browser will trust an explicitly configured forward
proxy for http:// resources. For https://, we will tunnel through with
CONNECT and do SSL to the origin over the tunnel.