Re: Maximum Frame Size

Regarding headers spanning frames: It's not in the spec, but it has been
discussed.  I expect this to be added.

It's actually cookies that were the reason cited for having headers that
exceed 64k, not authentication headers.  Though I note that support of this
much header data is an implementation choice, not a requirement of the
spec, so it would be inadvisable to rely on having that much space
available.  (As much - or more so - for HTTP/2.0 as it would be for
HTTP/1.1 today.)  SAML in the headers is probably not a good idea.