Re: HTTP/2 Header Encoding Status Update

I'd prefer only a single option also but I want to avoid having to
re-encode data when going from http/1 to http/2... I'd like the option
of passing stuff through as is when it's appropriate to do so. For the
most part, tho, I'd personally prefer UTF-8 only across the board. If
we can reach consensus on that point I'd gladly drop the extra bit.

- James