Re: #40 - HTTP2 default value for client supported max_concurrent_streams

Great to hear we're agreed on the current state of things.

As for users changing behavior based on websites, I totally agree that's a
signal and agree it's neither explicit, nor very good.

To be clear, the part that I said was not a signal was a protocol default: "I
assert that having a low/zero *default* max streams limit won't help here,
since defaults do *not* signal intent."