Re: #40 - HTTP2 default value for client supported max_concurrent_streams

I think we agree that, in certain cases, such as mobile clients worried
about data usage, pushing content is bad. I think we also agree that the
current reality is that many servers push content anyways. And you're right
that the users may very well decide not to use those servers if the servers
abuse push mechanisms. Creating better user feedback mechanisms to let them
know when servers are hurting them would be a good thing.

I think what we disagree on is your optimism that the push mechanism in
HTTP/2 will make it possible for the client to prevent the server from
unduly pushing content by having a low default max streams limit. If the
default is low/zero, and there's no explicit signal from the client that it
doesn't want extra content, then the server will try to make the best
choice, as it already does today, on whether or not to push and how.

I think what you want is a method for the client to signal to the server
that it doesn't want to be pushed content, regardless of the mechanism
(HTTP/2 push or resource inlining). I assert that having a low/zero
*default* max streams limit won't help here, since defaults do *not* signal
intent. Create an actual signal, don't take away the HTTP/2 push mechanism
(a low/zero default is effectively equivalent to taking it away, since it
requires a roundtrip to re-enable push, which defeats the purpose of push -
saving roundtrips), since servers will just inline instead.