Re: #38 - HTTP2 min value for server supported max_concurrent_streams

8 is simply way too low for today's internet subresource count.. and
we can't rely on the main resource (html) round trip to establish the
setting as subresources are often served from a different host (e.g. a
cdn).

the guiding metric shouldn't be http/1 conns-per-hostname (6) but
rather the realistic conns-per-page we see with sharding. Which is
MUCH higher.

The default should be at least on the order of 100 (as I believe it
currently is), but honestly with the newer flow control measures in
place should perhaps be even higher to let the parallelism and
prioritization mechanisms work unobstructed.