Re: Using Github for HTTP2

One very minor annoyance I've encountered is working on multiple edits in
parallel (in separate feature branches) and keeping the HTML in sync
(across my branches and merges from upstream). I'm not sure if anyone else
has this problem. My two cents: it'd be nice to ditch the HTML from the
main repo/branch and use https://help.github.com/articles/post-receive-hooks to
process the commits to XML and generate the other formats (TXT+HTML) and
post them somewhere (another repo/branch/website/etc).

That said, it's probably not important since I bet very few folks outside
the editors will make changes here, so as long as it works for them, then
great. Just noting this in case anyone felt it was useful to address.