Re: Upgrade status for impl draft 1

Adding the upgrade, etc, to the mandatory magic (instead of treating the
UPGRADE as something for/from HTTP/1) is getting the bytecount large enough
to be noticable, btw, and may be getting into performance impacting areas.
Of course this is totally guesstimation and only time (and thus data) will
tell.
-=R