Re: #428 Accept-Language ordering for identical qvalues

Well, considering that the http/2 discussion has already touched on
the introduction of stateful compression, a potential switch to
binary-header values, elimination of various elements such as response
status-text and the host header, and so on, a discussion of
eliminating conneg wouldn't be too extreme :-) ... The one thing to
consider is that it ought to be at least possible to deprecate conneg
without removing it entirely. We'll need to keep the mechanism around
for http/1 interop and passthrough but we can say instruct developers
that conneg ought to be avoided and we can discuss and highlight the
appropriate alternatives.

- James