Re: http/2 prioritization/fairness bug with proxies

First, I totally agree SPDY/4 prioritization changes are far more reaching.
Let's not talk about them yet. I share your complexity concern and agree we
need data before proceeding with many of those features, and I plan on
getting data.

As far as grouping, I think it's definitely a bug for the case where you
have a forward proxy with users sharing the same HTTP/2.0 connection to an
origin server. You can have many high priority short-lived streams which
can starve out others, unless we implement the vague notion of "don't
starve out streams", which is difficult when it might be a sustained rate
of high priority short-lived streams. It's easier in your latter case of
infinite, high-priority streams.

You're right that the high priority, infinite stream can starve streams
within the same group. I don't think this means that grouping is not
required, but that grouping is potentially insufficient. For intragroup
starvation, I think it's debatable about whether the server should be smart
and not allow streams to _completely_ starve other streams within a group,
or that clients should have a reprioritization facility. I think this is a
discussion worth having, but I'd personally classify it as separate from
whether or not the grouping feature is necessary.