Re: moving forward on draft-lear-httpbis-svcinfo-rr

I don't remember BDP being one of these, though we did have discussion that
talked about BDP in relation to some of the settings.
These were more along the lines of max-concurrent-streams,
max-compressor-state-size, and various other HTTP/2 specific settings that
the client should know about/respect.

-=R