Re: Should Web Services be served by a different HTTP n+1?

That is the rub-- this forces complexity into every web-application by
forcing devlopers to have to do contingency and error cases for each
potentially optional parameter.
.. essentially, since people cannot rely upon it, they don't use it. This
happens today with HTTP/1 and it.. really sucks.

This doesn't seem like a good tradeoff when people who don't want these
things or the latency benefit can simply fall-back to HTTP/1

-=R