Re: Should Web Services be served by a different HTTP n+1?

If people don't want there to be two different families then I think the
header compression needs to be totally rethunk.

I do not want to have a compression library in my Web Services. Too much
code bloat and more importantly, too much memory overhead and too much CPU.

If we want to have a single protocol then maybe what we should be thinking
of is using the coap codes as the starting point for header tokenization.

--
Website: http://hallambaker.com/