Re: delta encoding and state management

Yup. There might be some modicum of safety in there if the path prefix for
a group never changes once defined, and it was impossible for an attacker
to define a group and include elements from something else in it, but it is
definitely the kind of thing that tickles my funnybone and makes me run to
security folks :)
-=R