Re: How to stop receiving a pushed resource? (I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-01.txt)

honestly I do think push can, and should, be refined a bit for reasons of
bandwidth (and cost) conservation in some envs. Even the notiion of
Have-Subresources:: etag set (or hash of set, or whatever) probly gets a
long way.