Re: Lingering Close

Closing the loop on this thread -

* AFAICT the current text is adequate (if not perfect). If someone disagrees, please propose text ASAP.

* There was some discussion of improving the mapping of HTTP to TCP. If folks have ideas, we can certainly write requirements documents, etc. Remember that our charter has been broadened somewhat WRT HTTP extensions, etc.

* We *can* discuss how HTTP/2 uses TCP in this WG.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/