Re: #428 Accept-Language ordering for identical qvalues

Julian et al,

I think the important bit here is the context that we're talking about the semantics of an expressed preference -- which can be freely ignored, or selectively applied, without affecting conformance. The important thing is that the preference itself have clear semantics, which I think Roy's change does (especially in concert with changes elsewhere).

As such, I think the relevant question is whether this is specific to A-L, or all A-* that take qvalues. Roy, thoughts?

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/