Re: Set-Cookie and Cookie Optimized Binary Encoding

Part of that escape hatch ought to be a bit in the encoded header that
indicates a binary or text value. If it's text, then the 1.1 format is
used. If it's binary, the optimized format is used and we get a closest we
can get compromise on the translation from one to the other.