Re: bohe and delta experimentation...

Heh. We have more information about what is safe and what is not safe than
that!

Things we have fairly high confidence about w.r.t. CRIME:
  Partial-text matches are unsafe for any potentially sensitive field.
  Full-atom matches are safe for any field, including those with
potentially sensitive information.
  Dynamic entropy-coding, where the code-tables change based on input is
unsafe
  Static entropy-coding, where the code-tables have no relation to user
input is safe.

-=R