Re: Summer of Code project

From: (wrong string) 陈智昌 <willchan@chromium.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 14:02:19 -0700
To: Gbor Molnr <gabor.molnar@sch.bme.hu>
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Great to hear you're working on this!

I missed your earlier announcement, but have you considered building on top
of https://github.com/indutny/node-spdy instead of starting from scratch?
Up to you guys. Might save some time, but then again, it might also help to
have a new clean room impl to help discuss implementation experience.

Looking forward to hearing more as you make progress.