Fwd: Summer of Code project

From: Gábor Molnár <gabor.molnar@sch.bme.hu>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 09:40:23 +0200
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
Hello,

back in March, I asked on this list [1] if it would be feasible to
implement HTTP/2 as a summer project. Since then, I got accepted in the
GSoC program and I work on the prototype for a week now. My mentoring
organization is Mozilla, and my mentor is Nick Hurley. The code can be
found on GitHub [2].

I plan to write short status update blog posts every week to let anyone
interested stay up to date with the project status. I just published the
first update on my blog [3].

I am very excited to be able to work on this and hope to provide valuable
feedback on the standard as it evolves!

  Gábor

[1]: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2013JanMar/1228.html
[2]: https://github.com/molnarg/node-http2