Re: Design: Rename FRAME_TOO_LARGE to FRAME_SIZE_ERROR

let's consider it this way.. has any implementation found FRAME_TOO_LARGE
to be useful (outside of the case of implementations not wanting to handle
frames > 64KB which is now not a factor)? If not, then it should go. If so,
then I guess it should stay.