Re: Design: Adding ASSOCIATED_ONLY

Is there a specific use case that needs this?

I suspect there are two camps of browsers:
   - those that disable push
   - those that don't disable push

If you disabled push, then these aren't needed.

If you didn't disable push, do you really need to be able to deal with
batch operations on associated streams?  (I know we can contrive a use-case
on the fly right now - that is always possible.  But if we don't *really*
need it, its just more stuff in the protocol I'd rather omit until we
really know that it is needed.)

Thanks,
Mike