Re: adding Header Continuation

Further expounding:

The contents of header frames MUST be processed by the compression context,
even when the stream has been reset. If this is unacceptable, the receiver
MAY terminate the session with the appropriate error code indicating why.

In other words, yes, agreeing about the fact that state must be sync'd.
The above is useful even when a max size has been negotiated, since servers
may decide to reset streams for many reasons

-=R