Re: http/2 initial limits - i see flow control initial limits specified, but not stream limits

Yup, the language in the specs is the same as what is currently in the
HTTP/2 spec, but people have been interpreting them differently (or at
least I assume so).

   - 4 - SETTINGS_MAX_CONCURRENT_STREAMS allows the sender to inform the
   remote endpoint the maximum number of concurrent streams which it will
   allow. By default there is no limit. For implementors it is recommended
   that this value be no smaller than 100.

is the thing in question, and most implementations that I know of default
to 100, which makes sense given that "no limit" and "unlimited" are not
always the same.
-=R