Re: Design Issue: Merge RST_STREAM and GOAWAY into a single ERROR frame type

I've got no strong opinion on it either way, we just need to make sure
it is communicated clearly. Holding the position that all session
errors are always terminal seems perfectly reasonable given that such
errors will almost always be the result of either an improperly
implemented, malfunctioning or malicious endpoint.