Re: fyi: IETF conflict review results for draft-secure-cookie-session-protocol

On Thu, 6 Dec 2012, =JeffH wrote:

(I removed a few receivers, leaving http-state and ietf-http-wg only.)

> The IESG has no problem with the publication of 'SCS: Secure Cookie Sessions
> for HTTP' <draft-secure-cookie-session-protocol-08.txt> as an Informational
> RFC.

I'm curious if this work has been done in cooperation with any particular HTTP
client or server vendor/author. Is there anyone "backing" this protocol and
who is going to or perhaps already have implemented/deployed it in the wild?

I'm personally involved with libcurl, but I have no plans in walking down this
path unless there's at least some _potential_ use of it...

--

  / daniel.haxx.se