Re: In Defense of Header Compresson

There is quite a big difference in coding.

To implement tokenization you replace the RFC822
serializer/deserializer with one that implements a different syntax.

To implement a compression technique you stack the
compressor/decompressor in front of the RFC822
serializer/deserializer.

That makes quite a difference on small devices.

--
Website: http://hallambaker.com/