Re: Straw-man for our next charter

Right. If we make sure the semantics are consistent and the same between
connections of interest then, that allows us to verify them (each one of
them). We shouldn't have to always do that verification step or consistency
check so manually, especially when there is less costly automation. The
implementation or, more on overall topic, brief specifications of such
automation is not change in said semantics even if it implies change to
their perceivable weight.